Directions for Use:
Preparing the Eyebrows
- For best results, wash eyebrows with mild soap and water, or use an oil free makeup remover. Let dry before tinting.
- To protect the skin from accidental staining, apply a thick coat of petroleum jelly around the eyebrow. Be careful not to get any on the eyebrows as it will inhibit the coloring process.
- It is best to tint one eyebrow at a time. If using multi-application tubes, squeeze a small amount of Solution No 1 Cream Colorant onto the enclosed applicator stick and apply liberally to the eyebrows. Let stand for one minute. NO NOT REMOVE COLOR.
- Wipe applicator stick clean and apply No 2 Gel Activator to applicator stick. Apply directly over dampened eyebrows. Let stand for 2 minutes
- Blot eyebrows dry with a tissue or cotton ball. Remove any color that may have gotten onto the skin with a damp tissue.
If using single application packets, remove the workstation card and squeeze the entire contents of solutions No 1 and No 2 onto the marked circles. DO NOT MIX. Follow above instructions.
Eyebrows will look darker when wet, so allow time to dry before examining results. You can speed up the drying process with a hair dryer. If you wish to achieve darker results, a second application may be required.
On some individuals, eyebrows may appear to be a reddish color. This is due to staining of the skin and should disappear in a day or two. To speed up the process, wash brows with soap and water.