How do I know which color to get?
- 28 Day Eyebrow Color is deposit only, meaning you can only go darker or cover gray. Makeup artists suggest you tint your eyebrows one shade darker if you have light hair and one shade lighter if you have dark hair. Another suggestion is to match your brow color with the color of your hair.
I need help on how to apply!
- We understand tinting could be an intimidating process. If you have difficulty applying cosmetics it may be best to have a friend help you. For further guidance please click here to see a full application video which walks you through step-by-step.
How long does one application last?
- About 4 weeks, however times vary based on your activity level and sun exposure. Increased exposure with sun and water could lower the lifespan.
Can this be used on eyelashes?
- Yes, 28 Day Eyebrow Color can be used to dye the lashes
Does this come with everything I need?
- Yes, the kit is complete with everything you need to complete the tinting process.
Can I go swimming after application?
- Yes, you can enjoy all outside activities immediately after tinting. The formula is waterproof and sweat proof.
How many applications come in this kit, how long should that last me?
- The kit will provide 1 application, which will last you approximately one month. Click HERE for a larger kit, and a better value.
Does it stain the skin?
- Staining of the skin can occur on skin beneath the brow hair but will exfoliate off in a day.