Why tint your lashes with Godefroy 28 Day Mascara?
- A great alternative to daily mascara use, tinting your lashes helps define each eyelash and gives the appearance of longer, thicker lashes.
How long will it last?
- With a proper application, it can last up to 3 or 4 weeks. Water resistant and non-fading, you can enjoy all outdoor activities without having to apply mascara daily.
How long does it take to process?
- The simple two-step application takes just a few minutes to apply. The color processes in one minute.
Is it safe to use?
- Yes. It is clinically proven safe for use around the eye area. It will not harm the eyelash hair.
Who will get the best results?
- Someone who has light to medium brown eyelashes will see the best results. If you already have dark lashes you will see results on the tips and bottom lashes.
Can I use this on other facial hair?
- Yes, it is safe to use on eyebrows too.
The color was not dark enough?
- For thicker or coarse eyelashes you may need to repeat the application. This helps with color intensity and longer lasting color (maybe the longer lasting color needs to be its own question).
The color stained my skin. How do I get it off?
- Stains will disappear in 1-2 days. To speed up the process, create a mild exfoliate of water and sugar. Rub gently on the stain and rinse with water.
The color did not last. Did I do something wrong?
- You need to clean the lashes of oil or makeup before applying the tint. Wash lashes thoroughly, let them dry completely then repeat the tinting process. Make sure when you apply petroleum jelly you do not get it on the hair. This will inhibit the color process.
There is a slight stinging sensation on my skin and eyes. Is this normal?
- A slight stinging sensation is common and should subside quickly after rinsing with water. If stinging persists, discontinue use and seek medical attention.